Saturday, August 8, 2009

Strawberries and Cream Tutu






$25.00

Your little princess will look absolutely stunning in this tutu. Each of my tutu's are made with countless yards the softest, high quality tulle in the colors cream and pink with a cream satin bow. Each item is handmade by me in a smoke free, pet free home.

Sizes include
NB/3 Months - 15in Waist 7.5in Length
3/6 Months - 16in Waist 8in Length
6/12 Months- 17in Waist 9in Length
12/24 Months -18in Waist 10in Length
2/3T - 19/20in Waist 10in Length

To ensure the best fit, please send me the child's pant size or waist and desired length measurement.

Need a bigger size? No problem, just email me and you've got it!

Want it long and flowing? Email me desired length and it is yours.

**Embellishments? The only limit is your imagination! Rhinestones, flowers or ribbons for an additional charge of 1.50.

**I do not recommend rhinestones and other embellishments for children under the age of 2 without parental supervision, they can be a choking hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment